WASHINGTON — Michelle Logan joins the Get Up DC workforce as our new visitors specialist on Tuesday, April 20. Listed below are a 9 issues about Michelle to assist get to know her higher.
- She is a licensed private coach and diet coach. She loves optimizing self-care and sharing the health-hacks she’s realized alongside the best way. She has specialised in serving to girls really feel extra assured by means of health.
- Michelle was a theatre child in highschool, and received a number of theatre competitions together with her classmates. She revels within the anything-could-happen factor of stay performances. She thinks generally the issues that ‘go fallacious’ flip into probably the most human moments.
- She is on the hunt for the most effective wholesome eating places in DC. In case you suppose you’ve discovered them, don’t hesitate to make a advice.
- She’s been to just about a dozen music festivals. Whereas the meals, dancing and good vibes of those out of doors festivals preserve her coming again, she’s humbly embarrassed by her lack of music information. She’s strategizing greatest evade Tony’s Trivia questions on music historical past.
- She’s allergic to pistachios. It’s her solely meals allergy.
- She’s happiest when she’s transferring. As a baby, Michelle performed soccer, basketball and ran observe. Michelle believes individuals are made to maneuver, and is at all times in search of new methods to remain lively.
- Her mother is her function mannequin. Michelle’s mother, Louise, labored as a college instructor and at all times embraces her interior baby. Michelle loves how her mother assumes the most effective in each individual and scenario.
- She makes to-do lists each day. She thinks objectives change into extra attainable while you write them down.
- She likes to scare individuals. She’s been identified to leap out and startle her family and friends after they least anticipate it.